ETHERNET REMOTE MONITORING AND CONTROL
Analog output module supports two channels with voltage or current loop modes. The channel mode is WEB interface configurable. The available choices are – 0-20mA, 4-20mA, 0-24mA, 0-5V and 0-10V. Both channels have 12-bit resolution.
The device has 4 open drain outputs. All they are configurable either as standard digital outputs (On/Off) or as PWM outputs. In PWM mode, the outputs supply up to 2000Hz with 10-bit resolution.
Analog outputs and open drain outputs are galvanically isolated from the module’s power supply. The isolation between the two parts is 1000VDC.
The module has also 2 relays with normally open and normally closed contacts. The relays can be activated either through the WEB interface or through some of the supported M2M protocols – SNMP, HTTP API, and MODBUS TCP/IP.
The device supports an advanced schedule functionality. The four schedules can be used for single (one-time) or repetitive (weekly) tasks. The resolution of the time period is 100mS. The embedded RTC (real-time clock) together with time server synchronization ensures high accuracy when executing the scheduled tasks. The schedules can activate automatically either relays or open drain outputs.
- 2 analog voltage or current loop outputs with 12-bit resolution;
- 4 open drain outputs with PWM and ON/OFF modes;
- 2 relays with normally open and normally closed contacts;
- MODBUS TCP/IP support;
- SNMP v.2 support;
- SNMP traps to up to 5 recipients like alarm alert;
- Password protected WEB based configuration and control;
- Periodical HTTP Post for client-server systems;
- XML/JSON status files;
- HTTP API commands;
- NTP support;
- Dynamic DNS support;
- Back/restore for easy device settings multiplications;
- Remote firmware update over the WEB interface.
- Аnalog output module for industrial automation;
- Remote valves/actuators control;
- Scheduled control for industrial processes;
- Dimming LED (Light-emitting diode) lights;
- Supervisory control;
- An integral part of small to large SCADA systems.